• Manage all event operations, including preparing venue, on-site set up, ensuring the best experience for participants at the event from entry to exit, on-site breakdown and clean up.
• Oversee every aspect of onsite event and act quickly to resolve problems
• Evaluate event’s success and submit reports to the Executive Director.
• Knowledge, skills and abilities • Knowledge of vendor management, event planning and management
• Competent vendor negotiation skills • Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
The Events Coordinator is responsible for the organization of excellent on-site and off-site experiences to promote the efforts for the organization. The goal will be to organize unforgettable events that will ensure the entertainment of participants and facilitate the completion of adoption and organizational objectives.
• Responsibilities will include all aspects of events, from coordinating event opportunities, overseeing onsite setup and breakdown, evaluation of potential animals to take to events, securing volunteer and staff attendance, to measurement and evaluating success following each event.
• The successful candidate should be well-organized and competent in vendor management.
• Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best candidates, along with a shot of enthusiasm and passion for the job.
• Proficiency in the use of computers for: • Word processing E-mail • Internet
• Some social media promotion
The Event Coordinator is a part-time position volunteer role.
If you're interested in being a volunteer, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Thrive USA, Inc.
Copyright © 2022 Thrive USA, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Thrive USA, Inc.
AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of all eligible purchases to THRIVE USA, Inc. when you shop.
1. If you are not already an AmazonSmile member, sign up on your web browser or Amazon app. Simply select your favorite charity to start generating donations, at no cost to you.
2. Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app on your phone.
3. Open the app and find ’Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
4. Happy Shopping!